Custom design with a professional CMS at reasonable rates (free quote):
- The layout of your website does automatically adapt to the screen of a PC/Mac, tablet or smartphone (responsive web design). The HTML 5 code follows W3C guidelines and is tested with audit tools like Google Lighthouse.
- We also use commercial templates like Gantry, T3, Warp, Helix3 or Photoshop files sent by your communication agency. We convert any custom design on your CMS template of choice.
- Full-size slideshows or Pinterest's style wall of pictures, we build your website according to your wishes. We understand what we are doing. Our websites are fast and professional, because we are working with the CMS core or programming our own extensions and not only installing plugins built by others or creating layouts with cumbersome page builders.
- You can talk to the developer or the graphic designer, if you are looking for advice. Your website is expanding as your company grows: multilingual pages, blog, shopping cart, web marketing landing pages, etc. Whatever we are doing, we'll make certain that the CMS shall be easily updated in the future.
- Your website is developed in a high-end Cloud server and we keep an eye on the debug console everywhere. We are working fast and you can check how the project is progressing thanks to different validation steps (backlog, wireframe, graphic proposal, tests on staging server, etc).
- Your website is hosted on efficient and environmentally friendly servers in Geneva (Switzerland) or in France.
Optimized for search engines and independant
Your site is optimized for search engines (SEO) and with a CMS you can make changes as you see fit without hiring a developer.
- The website is optimized for your most important keywords and is monitored by Google Search Console. You can measure its performances by looking at a gorgeous dashboard designed with Google Data Studio.
- You are updating your website by yourself or we are doing the maintenance: it's up to you. You are totally autonomous from your supplier, because we are using open source software. We offer training with Skype, if you need to improve your CMS skills. We are used to working with SME, therefore we have affordable rates, because we understand your budgets are not unlimited.