If you hire a professional webmaster to work on your website, it will be upgraded according to SEO best practices, its pages will be optimized to load faster and the user experience will be improved on various viewing devices, while its CMS (Content management system) will be kept safe and up to date.
- Regular update of the CMS and its extensions in order to improve performance and security.
- Optimization and configuration of the website.
- Spell checking and/or text rewriting.
- Audience monitoring and removal of unwanted visits and bots.
- Check and clean up outdated files.
- Optimization of the site hosting.
- Integration of content according to W3C compliant HTML/CSS code, respecting the corporate identity and UX principles of the interfaces of websites.
- CSS customization in every page (art direction).
- Creation of professional infographics and CSS animations.
- SEO optimization of pages and keywords.
- Creation and integration of optimized images for different viewing devices.
- Writing tutorials and remote support to improve the management of the site by your own editors and site managers.
- Installation of page builders and predefined layouts in order to ease modifications of the website by writers and managers.
- Creation of a full Google Data Studio report to get insights about how your promotional campaigns are performing.
- Check and fix broken links (404 errors) from internal or external pages of the site. Setting up URL redirects.
- Design of a monitoring system using RSS feeds and social networks data on the topic of your choice.
- Advices to help you select the best web marketing channels.
Please contact us for more information.