How to organize yourself to detect information on the web, in order to boost your business or your career ?
The new digital divide is between people who opt out of algorithms and people who don't (Source).
This workshop / training allows you to quickly create a professional monitoring system aggregating multiple sources of information with a powerful web application like Netvibes. In a time when sources of information are fragmented and fake news are widespread, setting up an efficient web-based monitoring system is more useful than ever for marketing (competitors monitoring, content curation), financial, journalistic, political reasons and for educational or technical training purposes.
- What is information monitoring?
- The main steps of setting up a web-based monitoring system.
- Improve your searches on the internet.
- Check the reliability of a website or any information.
- What are RSS feeds ?
- How to find any RSS feeds on a web page ?
- How to add RSS feeds in your dashboard ?
- What if the site does not have any RSS feeds?
- How to filter your RSS feeds ?
- The main principles of Netvibes free version and VIP.
- The user interface of Netvibes.
- Tips for optimizing your dashboards.
- How to use Netvibes to monitor competitors ?
- How to search for keywords in hundreds of international media sources ?
- How to use Netvibes and TweetDeck to follow lists of journalists and influent accounts with Twitter.
- How to use Twitter search operators with Netvibes.
- Monitor Facebook pages within Netvibes.
- Create alerts with Netvibes potions.
- How to archive and publish your results ?
Assistance and training at your disposal, remotely (email, Skype, Google Hangouts) or in our offices in Geneva.
Please contact us for more information.