How to organize yourself to detect information on the web, in order to boost your business or your career
The new digital divide is between people who opt out of algorithms and people who don't (Source).
This workshop / training allows you to quickly create a professional monitoring system aggregating multiple sources of information with a powerful web application like Netvibes. In a time when sources of information are fragmented and fake news are widespread, setting up an efficient web-based monitoring system is more useful than ever for marketing (competitors monitoring, content curation), financial, journalistic, political reasons and for educational or technical training purposes.
- What is information monitoring?
- The main steps of setting up a web-based monitoring system.
- Improve your searches on the internet.
- Check the reliability of a website or any information.
- What are RSS feeds ?
- How to find any RSS feeds on a web page ?
- How to add RSS feeds in your dashboard ?
- What if the site does not have any RSS feeds?
- How to filter your RSS feeds ?
- The main principles of Netvibes free version and VIP.
- The user interface of Netvibes.
- Tips for optimizing your dashboards.
- How to use Netvibes to monitor competitors ?
- How to search for keywords in hundreds of international media sources ?
- How to use Netvibes and TweetDeck to follow lists of journalists and influent accounts with Twitter.
- How to use Twitter search operators with Netvibes.
- Monitor Facebook pages within Netvibes.
- Create alerts with Netvibes potions.
- How to archive and publish your results ?
Assistance and training at your disposal, remotely (email, Skype, Google Hangouts) or in our offices in Geneva.
Please contact us for more information.