This workshop / training allows you to quickly create a professional monitoring system aggregating multiple sources of information thanks to a powerful web application like Netvibes. In a time where sources of information are fragmented and fake news are common, setting up an efficient web-based monitoring system is useful for marketing, financial, journalistic, political reasons and for educational or technical training purposes.
- What is information monitoring?
- The main steps of setting up a web-based monitoring system.
- Improve search accuracy on the web.
- Check the reliability of a website.
- The main principles of Netvibes free version and VIP.
- The interface of Netvibes.
- What are RSS feeds ?
- How to find any RSS feeds on a web page ?
- Tips for optimizing your dashboards.
- How to add RSS feeds in your dashboard ?
- How to filter your RSS feeds ?
- How to search for keywords in hundreds of international media sources ?
- How to follow journalists accounts from Twitter in Netvibes ?
- Use Twitter search operators with Netvibes.
- Monitor Facebook pages within Netvibes.
- What if the site does not have any RSS feeds?
- Create alerts with Netvibes potions.
- How to archive the results ?
Assistance and training at your disposal, remotely (email, Skype, Google Hangouts) or in our offices in Geneva.
Please contact us for more information.